CBC to be added to XM?

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Was listening to CBC on my Stratus 6 Sirius radio today. Mention was made that the channel would be "merging" and changing channels in May. Does this mean they will be availiave on XM?

Got a new car in March. Sirius was only available in a 900 navigation package, so I got a Stratus 6 Sirius radio for self install. Had to go with that so I could get cbc. If it's added to XM, I may get a SiriusXM radio so I can get more channels.

Got a new car in March. Sirius was only available in a 900 navigation package, so I got a Stratus 6 Sirius radio for self install. Had to go with that so I could get cbc. If it's added to XM, I may get a SiriusXM radio so I can get more channels.

Hope you get it and good luck!! :)

Will the changes also effect SiriusXM USA?
We can only assume it will. SXM USA will not release any information about this for some reason! This exact same thing happened just a few months ago when SXM Canada leaked out info about the Holiday Channels about a month before SXM USA would tell us anything. Seems like they would have learned from that huge mistake, but apparently not!

They never tell about channel changes until after they take place which normally pisses of a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wonder how badly the Sirius radio in my Jetta will burp on the 9th?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)