cbs and nbc audio problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cbyars

Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
This is my first post on Satellite Guys. Today while watching the nfl on my local cbs and nbc affiliate The channels were acting wierd. I would not loose the signal or picture, but a slight smear would appear briefly on the screen and the audio go out for a few seconds. The picture would go at regular speed. It was doing this between 6pm-9pm EDT on my dishplayer 625 an 322.

My signal strength for satellite 119 is '80' and the satellite 110 is '68'. I am just curious as to if I was the only one with this issure. I was also reading about solar conjunction's effect this time of year and how it could be the cause. I would aslo like to know if there is a timeline of when this will affect the tv service.

It appears to be working fine now, but I just wanted to find out if this could be hardware related and something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks for the help.

I saw the same thing on CBS yesterday while watching my beloved Broncos try to lose to the Raiders. Pixelization and audio "hiccups".
I believe in my case it was the CBS feed as I had the same things happening no matter what tuner I switched to. I tried Dish HD locals, OTA locals through my 622 and OTA locals through my TV's tuner. All had the same problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)