CBS cancels seven shows, including 'Ghost,' 'Case'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I didn't watch any of these shows.

Then you missed out! :p

She almost makes me wish I was a ghost, so she could whisper to me!

jennifer_love_hewitt.jpg

oH MAN, they canceled Ghost Whisperer. I watched the show but didn't really know what it was about since all I saw was THE twins LOL
They riuned that show with the whole husband dying and coming back bit. Just stupid and that annoying actor playing the child who someone grew 4 feet in a month. Just idiotic.:rolleyes:

Maybe ABC will pick the show back up , since it is an ABC studio production. IF not, they ended the show with no cliff hanger type endings. All the loose endings were tied up at the end. I liked the show and I wouldn't mind if they extended it a little further, But if they do not resuscitate it next fall , I am satisfied with the ending.

I believe this show is canceled as well.
Yes, that it was already mentioned at the top.

Too bad it didnt have a chance with it being on Friday nites, the kiss of death. When I heard Lana Parrilla(sp) (Swingtown) was on I was all over it. They are still running out its episodes yet as of this post.

We liked Gary and Accidentally mostly because we are fans of Jenna Elfman.
Hopefully both she and Parrilla will surface soon elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)