CBS Cancels 'The Defenders', '$#*!' & 'Mad Love'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Interesting that they have not yet announced the fate of a few shows----and that this article thinks blue Bloods is a lok for renewal.

Well the only show I watched in that mix was Sh*t Your Dad Says, and I only watched it for Shatner. I won't miss it or the rest.

I enjoyed Defenders quite a bit. Sorry to see that one go. I tried the other two but quickly deleted the timers. Oh well.

I watched both Bleep and The Defenders. Bleep My Dad Says was pretty funny and I enjoyed it, ended on a cliffhanger and was hoping to see it come back. The Defenders was okay. Personally I didn’t care for the whole set up of the show, not too keen on watching a drama where criminals get off scot-free as we have too much of that in real life, but for some reason I watched it, but I won’t miss it.

I normally don't get too attached to a new show in the first season, but really liked the defenders.

Like Jerry O'Connel but never really like Belushi. He is such a ham. So I couldn't get into Defenders at all. I could barely get through one episode before I deleted it. As for Bleep my Dad says, I liked Shatner but the other characters like Vince and his annoying wife , I really didn't care for. I felt that they drug the show down.

Like Jerry O'Connel but never really like Belushi. He is such a ham. So I couldn't get into Defenders at all. I could barely get through one episode before I deleted it. As for Bleep my Dad says, I liked Shatner but the other characters like Vince and his annoying wife , I really didn't care for. I felt that they drug the show down.
JB is one of those love 'em or hate 'em types. In my case, I usually hate most of the stuff he does...but I actually liked him in this role. Go figure!

Bummed About bleep. Considering I have right episodes of defenders on my dvr unwatched, I am not that upset it is gone.

I liked mad love but my wife hated it so we stopped watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)