CBS Cancels 'The Defenders', '$#*!' & 'Mad Love'

Interesting that they have not yet announced the fate of a few shows----and that this article thinks blue Bloods is a lok for renewal.

Well the only show I watched in that mix was Sh*t Your Dad Says, and I only watched it for Shatner. I won't miss it or the rest.

I enjoyed Defenders quite a bit. Sorry to see that one go. I tried the other two but quickly deleted the timers. Oh well.

I watched both Bleep and The Defenders. Bleep My Dad Says was pretty funny and I enjoyed it, ended on a cliffhanger and was hoping to see it come back. The Defenders was okay. Personally I didn’t care for the whole set up of the show, not too keen on watching a drama where criminals get off scot-free as we have too much of that in real life, but for some reason I watched it, but I won’t miss it.

I normally don't get too attached to a new show in the first season, but really liked the defenders.

Like Jerry O'Connel but never really like Belushi. He is such a ham. So I couldn't get into Defenders at all. I could barely get through one episode before I deleted it. As for Bleep my Dad says, I liked Shatner but the other characters like Vince and his annoying wife , I really didn't care for. I felt that they drug the show down.

Like Jerry O'Connel but never really like Belushi. He is such a ham. So I couldn't get into Defenders at all. I could barely get through one episode before I deleted it. As for Bleep my Dad says, I liked Shatner but the other characters like Vince and his annoying wife , I really didn't care for. I felt that they drug the show down.
JB is one of those love 'em or hate 'em types. In my case, I usually hate most of the stuff he does...but I actually liked him in this role. Go figure!

Bummed About bleep. Considering I have right episodes of defenders on my dvr unwatched, I am not that upset it is gone.

I liked mad love but my wife hated it so we stopped watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)