CBS on G3C C band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

706Tom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
North Georgia
The CBS stations on G3C C band at 4167, according to the list one is a CBS feed and the other is a station. Are either full time? I can get them in but only at strange times of the day or night. neither is on full time as I have the dish pointed. I believe I'm a little into the 97 degree range because I am also getting AMGTv. I'll leave things where they are if the CBS feeds are not full time.

Not full time, Ive noticed the daytime stuff seems to usually be on in the mornings, like the Price /Right show usually pops in at 12noon, but the primetime stuff may or may not be on either one of those channels. Plus, I've tried to watch PT shows late at night on them before, and they are apt to just kill a program half way thru, and stick up news feeds or color bars. Watching them for anything important to you is probably a waste of time, since it isn't that reliable.

I watch them most of the time and what I've noticed is that they will go blank when local programming is on. Right now only KBOI is the only one transmitting as the other (KEPR) now has a test screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)