CBS Renews Unit , Mother & Christine Cancels Shark & Moonlight

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
CBS has given good news to bubble shows “The Unit,” “How I Met Your Mother” and “The New Adventures of Old Christine.”

Not returning, however: The James Woods drama “Shark,” which aired for two seasons. Also gone from CBS: Freshman drama “Moonlight,” which had been attracting a cult audience.

Full Story and Source: TVWeek.com

Moonlight would be an excellent addition for CW to go with Reaper and Supernatural. We could rename the channel "The Cult Channel".

S~

Did they pick up "Back to You" as rumored?

I was a big Shark fan the first season but it just seemed to have lost its way this year. Does seem odd that CBS seems to have piked up all five of the shows that were rotating through Monday. There were stories that they would either reduce the number by one or add another block of sitcoms.

BTW doesn't this belong in the other programming section? This really is not about HD.

PS the other thread on the CBS fall schedule answers my question a bout Back to You (it was not picked up). I guess i will give up on the idea that it would be a good thing to have discussions about TV in general in the other forum. It makes sense to me but has been rejected by those that make the decisions---and hey that's life.

Last edited:
These are all network HD shows...

They were renewed in SD too though wer3en't they. I get the idea we want to place the discussions here but don't make it seem like it would be illogical to put them elsewhere. It would open the discussion up to folks who don't have HD and never look here as well. Nuff said I will shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)