CBS Renews Unit , Mother & Christine Cancels Shark & Moonlight

What? CBS changed their mind about Moonlight? Just two weeks ago Sophia Miles (Beth) said in an interview that CBS was renewing the show.

Was I reading the scheduling thread correctly. The Unit is now going to be on Sunday at 10pm???? Are they trying to kill yet another good show?? Shawn Ryan deserves a lot more respect than that. Talk about setting something up for failure. I sure hope I was reading that wrong.

To bad about Moonlight. MY wife really like it . Of course she thought the vampire was sexy. The unit I didn't like as it reminds me to much of the money pit -Iraq and the never ending war over there . Christine can be funny at times.

What? CBS changed their mind about Moonlight? Just two weeks ago Sophia Myles (Beth) said in an interview that CBS was renewing the show.

Until yesterday that was the general consensus. CBS's own president said back in December that it would likely be renewed for a 2nd season, and the ratings for Moonlight have not changed since then, but been pretty steady (right around 8 million viewers each week)

What? CBS changed their mind about Moonlight? Just two weeks ago Sophia Myles (Beth) said in an interview that CBS was renewing the show.

Until yesterday that was the general consensus. CBS's own president said back in December that it would likely be renewed for a 2nd season, and the ratings for Moonlight have not changed since then, but been pretty steady (right around 8 million viewers each week)

Ther have been all kinds of different reports about all the "bubble shows". i remeber hearing that HIMYM was , renewed, that it was not, etc. The same with Shark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)