CBS Schedules 21 Finales (Which Got Supersized?), Plus Stalker's Return

Angel From Hell: Did CBS' New Comedy Earn Its Wings? http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/angel-from-hell-premiere-recap-poll/
Even upon my [Counts fingers…] third viewing of this pilot, I still found myself laughing out loud at the jokes I’d hear twice before, so in my opinion there’s something here to build on. As Amy, the titular guardian angel, Lynch is obviously having a field day, getting to deliver her zingers with a bit more, yes, glee than she did as drill sergeant-like Sue Sylvester. There’s a sweetness to Amy’s interactions with Allison, whom she simply wants to see live for herself versus others.As Allison, Lawson is charming as always, and in Episode 2 she gets a bit more of a comedic showcase, especially when she peppers Amy with a lighting round of “angel” questions, or when she has occasion to sit across a table from a childhood idol. She bounces well off TV fam Kevin Pollak and Kyle Bornheimer; my one concern is that Allison burns through two BFFs in two weeks, so who will she hang with outside of ubiquitous Amy?

Blue Bloods Eyes Possible 11-Month High https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ratings-blue-bloods-eyes-11-164246351.html
Pending adjustment due to the broadcast networks’ East Coast storm coverage, CBS’ Blue Bloods this Friday drew 11.4 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, rising 9 percent and two tenths to match its season-high audience and score its best demo number in 11 months.Should the numbers hold, Blue Bloods tied MasterChef Junior for the nightly demo win, while also easily drawing Friday’s largest audience (as it does).

Hawaii Five-0's Julie Benz Talks Big Reveal: 'Fans Are Going to Hate Abby! http://tvline.com/2016/02/19/hawaii-five-0-season-6-julie-benz-abby-undercover-spy/
The following contains spoilers from this Friday’s Hawaii Five-0.This week on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, a Valentine’s Day mystery was solved — as in, why did San Francisco PD inspector Abby Dunn hightail it out of her romantic hotel room rendezvous with Chin and later lie to him about returning to the mainland?As revealed at the close of Friday’s episode, as Danny was questioned by the FBI about Five-0 tactics, Abby was on the other side of the one-way glass observing, having been planted as a mole to investigate McGarrett’s team.Here, Julie Benz talks about keeping Abby’s secret (even from her H50 castmates!), who’s out to sink Five-0 and what the twist means for “Chibby” as a couple.

Hawaii Five-0 Recaplet: How Did Steve React to the Truth About Catherine? http://tvline.com/2016/03/11/hawaii-five-0-season-6-episode-17-recap-catherine-truth/
Because as he learns, she is not in South Asia but Kiev, out in the field for a clandestine operation. Worse, he’s been blowing off never made sense of her repeated attempts to reach him via sat phone.In the immediate wake of that bombshell, Steve becomes laser-focused on stopping the stolen data from falling into the wrong hands, now that “somebody very important to me” is at risk. Later, after the Russian spy is nabbed, Danny reports that Catherine is A OK — not that Steve can check in on her, while she’s in the field.“You gonna be angry because she lied to you again?”Yeah, maybe,” McGarrett tells Danny. “But if I’m honest with myself, I also understand why she did it. Under similar circumstances, I’d have done the same thing.”That said, Steve admits it’s “a little hard not to” worry about Catherine, now that he knows where she’s at and has an idea of what she is up to. Danny, though, reassures Steve that his almost-fiancee is “a tough lady,” thus “everything will be OK.”Elsewhere in the episode: Five-0 talked about federal prosecutor Robert Coughlin targeting the team, bringing Abby up to speed on IA’s long-gestating beef with them — all while Abby keeps mum about her secret assignment. Afterward, she meets up withCoughlin, whom she has come to realize has a very personal agenda and thus is, as Five-0 said, on a “witch hunt” to uncover any damning impropriety. As such, at hour’s end, Abby cannot hold back when Chin suspects all is not OK with her. “No. There is something I need to tell you…,” she admits, before closing the door to come clean.

‘Hawaii Five-O': Chi McBride on Season 6 and Voicing Nick Fury for Marvel’s Animated Series http://collider.com/hawaii-five-o-chi-mcbride-marvel-interview/
On the CBS drama series Hawaii Five-O, the elite federalized task force – made up of Detective Steve McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin), Detective Danny “Danno” Williams (Scott Caan), ex-Honolulu police detective Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim), Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) and Captain Lou Grover (Chi McBride) – whose mission is to wipe out the crime that washes up on the Islands’ sun-drenched beaches. And in the episode entitled “Malama Ka Po’e (Care For One’s People),” a case from 15 years ago forces Grover to take his family on the run when a dangerous mob boss tracks him down to seek revenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts