CBS stations on galaxy 3 95w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

1blaine2

Original poster
Oct 15, 2009
dawson creek bc canada
Hello all
Can anyone tell me if there are other cbs stations available free to air on c-band as KEPR and KIMA on galaxy 3 seem to be off air. Or if anyone is still getting these please let me know maybe i've done something wrong, I'm a newbie when it comes to c-band. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, can you confirm that KEPR & KIMA (4166 V 6614) on galaxy 3 are off air. I'd really like to watch the Strikeforce fights tonight. Thanks again.

I checked, can't raise any signal activity on those G3c channels..odd as they are usually on.
Might check back later on for them, they seem to come and go late at night, but are there most of the time during day.

Yes, check your polarity, they may still be there. I discovered shortly after I posted my earlier reply, that my polarotor motor had died, and I am stuck on the opposite polarity. So, I truthfully don't know if they're there or not! I'll check after I fix the feedhorn problem tomorrow.

What were previously KIMA and KEPR (both CBS) are currently showing up as color bars for KOMO-TV (ABC) ??? curious :confused:

Sure miss CBS

I thought those CBS stations on 95W were really just "feeds" with black space when there is not national programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts