CCTV China Please help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

davidkg

Original poster
Oct 28, 2009
FL
Forgive my "dumbness"... very new at this. I have 32" dish/standard LNB/Motor/basic receiver set up. I was able to install and get galaxy 25, scanned all the channels no prob. Then I was able to lock on to galaxy 3c. I scanned the channels-- got several, but my set up does not get cctv (china) which is supposed to be on galaxy 3c. Any help is REALLY appreciated. Thanks!

The quickest way may be to perform a blind scan, but you did not mention the make and model of the receiver, so I don't know if this is an option for you.

The other option is to enter TP data manually and scan that TP. CCTV can be found on 11780 H 20761. I'm watching it right now, so you don't need to doubt it's presence.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment is to verify that you really are pointed at G3C@95W. What are some of the channel names you see?

welcome :wave

what channels do you get on 95W when you scan?
what receiver is it?

check to see if this transponder is listed
11780 freq
H polarity
20760 symbol rate

that CCTV transponder is very strong so you should be able to get it

cctv again

Thanks guys for the quick replies. Receiver is nfusion (no model on box or receiver)-- but no blind scan. I am getting other channels from galaxy 3c -- good reception -- ABN, Al Jazeera, etc.

I checked the settings, did a scan again, and got a FAIL message.

Thanks again.

Those channels are not on G3C. You are still on G19@97 (old G25).

(Unless you meant G25@93W, in which case you "found" G19@97.)

thanks -- the receives indicates 95.0 west, galaxy 3g!!!! What's next???

Anyone in South Fl area?????

yeah you're off by 2 degrees. Very close :)
Move it a little bit east and you should be able to get CCTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts