CE for 1/13 Weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Do ya Realy want to do a CE on Friday 13 ?

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

What's the matter Jimbo? Are you triska, ah, triskadeca, ah, triskadeca, oh screw it! Are you afraid of the number 13? :)

Thank you, I really appreciate it. It's just a bad cold, nothing that a little rest won't knock out of me.
Ok, your up...

Btw, it's 053D

I should say it's "Announced", I would go ahead and try it.

Usually when it goes announced, it's there, sometime a few minutes later.

What's the matter Jimbo? Are you triska, ah, triskadeca, ah, triskadeca, oh screw it! Are you afraid of the number 13? :)

Thought it might run some people off !

Nah, not me, I d/l ed as soon as it popped up.

Watch, they will all be bricks in the morning !!!!

I did manage to screw up my shoulder when slipping and falling on some snow in the parking lot while working today, landed and broke the fall with my rt shoulder/arm.

Sore, but not too much pain, well see about tomorrow, hopefully it will go away with rest over the w/e

Jimbo said:
Ok, your up...

Btw, it's 053D

I should say it's "Announced", I would go ahead and try it.

Usually when it goes announced, it's there, sometime a few minutes later.

Downloading now. Thank you!

Good night everyone

Up and running on HR24-200, I haven't noticed anything particularly exciting. Is there anything specific to look for in this release that you guys are aware of?

Up and running on HR24-200, I haven't noticed anything particularly exciting. Is there anything specific to look for in this release that you guys are aware of?

Notes didn't show anything new, probably UTH minor updates, thought I saw something about it being a Customer Candidate, usually not to many changes with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)