Celtics not in HD? (CSNNE channel 435)

at least you still get your local RSN, folks in MN, TX, GA, etc would love to have theirs back at least in cruddy SD.

That's very true. These corporations are playing ping pong, and we the consumers are the ping pong balls.

When I check here
DISH Remote Access Login

It still does not show as HD, I'll check as soon as i get home.
WOOT WOOT! (I hope it works)

Edit: i was responding to someone that said
"The situation seems to be fixed! Tonight's Celtic game and the ones coming up in the guide are all available in HD."

user minkbarn

When I check here
DISH Remote Access Login

It still does not show as HD, I'll check as soon as i get home.
WOOT WOOT! (I hope it works)

Edit: i was responding to someone that said
"The situation seems to be fixed! Tonight's Celtic game and the ones coming up in the guide are all available in HD."

user minkbarn

Sorry. I misread the guide. I saw the Bucks game coming up is in HD. The others including tonight are not. I saw that Bucks game in HD and assumed the rest would be. My mistake.

At least they're putting that one on. That's an improvement.

Another game, no HD. What is the point of CSNNEHD if you can't get the Celtics games in HD? I mean, that's the point right?

Again, this is nothing new! You'll get maybe half of the games in HD via E*. If you want them all in HD, you'll have to go with D* or your local cable provider, just like it has always been.

Again, this is nothing new! You'll get maybe half of the games in HD via E*. If you want them all in HD, you'll have to go with D* or your local cable provider, just like it has always been.

I'm pretty sure last year every home Celtics game was in HD, disappointing that last night's game wasn't. I get that road games aren't show in HD for some reason, but I at least expect every game from the Garden in HD. I need my hi-def Gino Time!

I'm pretty sure last year every home Celtics game was in HD, disappointing that last night's game wasn't. I get that road games aren't show in HD for some reason, but I at least expect every game from the Garden in HD. I need my hi-def Gino Time!
I agree it is getting worse. There were fewer Cubs games in HD this season than last. Dish is behind the times on this one.

Ya, every home game was in HD last year. Not sure what is going on, but it really stinks. Looks like the only HD Gino we will see this year is on YouTube.....

This might have changed. I have notices two or three away games have been in HD. And Saturday January 22 @ Washington Wizards game shows HD on the guide. Maybe they came to some kind of agreement.