Center Ice Channel 782 (SD)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok this is screwy

Buffalo feed....on the CI channel its only in SD
If you go to 638 it works...638-1 (HD feed) is blacked out??????

It appears all of the MSG HD feeds have been pulled from the schedule. According the the three different CSRs I just talked to though, the feeds WILL still be in HD.. Tonights Devils game will be the test (it's listed in the guide on MSG HD, but the 775-1 feed is no longer showing Flyers @ Devils), if it's not in HD I'm cancelling the package. I urge anyone else in this boat to do the same.

I'm in Minnesota so it looks like the HD feed is blacked out for anyone outside of the "claimed" area

Grrrrrrr.... This baby bull$#i+ is getting old. This is 100% MSG too, even though they're trying to blame the NHL.

Whelp, HD feed of Devils, and Isles games are blacked out, so I called in and cancelled it. The rep I got this time said she doesn't know the details but confirmed that ALL MSG HD feeds have been yanked for the foreseeable future, and that I wasn't the first one to cancel over it. So anyone who has CI for an MSG team, cancel it now. It'll send a message.

all 3 MSG feeds blacked out here in MN today/tonight

Sabres on 638-1
Devils on 634
Islanders on 635

no CI channel for HD :(

Someone on the other board had a great workaround idea.. It requires two receivers, one tuned to the opponent HD feed and the other tuned to the home feed for the audio. This is what I'll be doing for the duration of the freeview unless the HD feeds are reinstated.. :cool:

Only thing that sucks is tonight the Devils are playing the Flyers, so since there's no CSN-Philly feed, SD is the only way to see it.. :mad::rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)