Whole Home DVR Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rebollos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 19, 2007
I have the following:

HR-22
H-23
Standard receiver

I would like to get the whole home dvr service and the cinema connection kit. I know that, at least, I need to replace the SD for a HD receiver. Any idea what could be the final fee?. I'm out of contract.
Replacing the receivers will mean a new contract commitment?

Thanks for your help

For an upgrade, yes there will be a 2 year commitment involved. But since you are out of contract, you have a great chance at getting a great deal (probably an HR24+ an HD receiver of varying model + the CCK + maybe some programming freebies) for free if you've got good history with them and sign the contract.

Call customer service and see what they say. If you don't like the deal they offer, call again and try another rep.

The deal is whatever DIRECTV offers you.

I don't think it is reasonable to assume that they're going to shower you with over $500 in hardware and services for being out of contract.

The deal is whatever DIRECTV offers you.

I don't think it is reasonable to assume that they're going to shower you with over $500 in hardware and services for being out of contract.

For some unknown reason, my reply to this saying how wrong you are has magically disappeared. But for the record, I just wanted to show you what's on the Directv home page right now, being as it's so unreasonable for them to "shower you with over $500 in hardware and services".

directvwhupgrade.png

JerseyMatt said:
For some unknown reason, my reply to this saying how wrong you are has magically disappeared. But for the record, I just wanted to show you what's on the Directv home page right now, being as it's so unreasonable for them to "shower you with over $500 in hardware and services".

Jersey I wish I could give you a thumbs up right now lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)