CES - DISH Sling Receiver

SCOTT OR ANY DISH REPRESENTATIVE...ANY IDEA WHEN THIS IS DUE OUT WITH DISH AND THE PRICE?(Sling Mutliroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922) ..TY FOR ANY REPLIES AND HELP ITS SPRING 2011 AND STILL WAITING FOR HD ON TV2 :)

That is what I thought too. Perhaps Don is trying to tell us he's now one of the beta testers?

what we are hearing is that the 722k might be testing with a sling adapter not the 922...

I thought I read a post by Scott that it was actually ready for the 922 but Dish does not want to release it until it works with the 722 also.

Curiously how do you become a beta tester. I would gladly Pay full price for the device and write them constructive reports on what was not working properly.

I thought I read a post by Scott that it was actually ready for the 922 but Dish does not want to release it until it works with the 722 also.

Curiously how do you become a beta tester. I would gladly Pay full price for the device and write them constructive reports on what was not working properly.

That's what Scott told me when I asked in a post in another thread. The hold up is getting the sling extender menus and guides to look like the 722/722k menus and guide. Right now the sling extender works with the 922 and looks just like the interface of the 922. The 722/722k interface is tricker to get it to do .

AlaJoe said:

You don't ask. They ask you.

The hold up is getting the sling extender menus and guides to look like the 722/722k menus and guide. Right now the sling extender works with the 922 and looks just like the interface of the 922. The 722/722k interface is tricker to get it to do .
Well... I'd be happy to see the Sling Extender released right now with the 922 look/feel, even though I have a 722. ;) No sense working hard at getting it to look like the 722. Unless you meant they are about to upgrade the 722 to the 922 w/network icons? That might be worth the wait.

Well... I'd be happy to see the Sling Extender released right now with the 922 look/feel, even though I have a 722. ;) No sense working hard at getting it to look like the 722. Unless you meant they are about to upgrade the 722 to the 922 w/network icons? That might be worth the wait.

Supposedly the 722/722k interface doesn't have the hd graphics ability like the 922. I wish they would be able to update the channel logos and menus like the 922. The only thing I really liked about the 922 was the channel logos ,menus ,guides etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)