CE's for Christmas Weekend

have both pandora and you tube on my hr 24/200 hd dvr receiver but not on my hr 24 hd receiver :) wish they had it on both :)

If you mean your h24/200, I don't think the hd receivers are getting youtube or pandora, only the hd dvrs.

Remember if your not seeing Pandora or Youtube you might need to search again for IAMANEDGECUTTER and then let it sit for up to 12 hours before it appears.

Pandora setup was very fast and easy. :)

Remember if your not seeing Pandora or Youtube you might need to search again for IAMANEDGECUTTER and then let it sit for up to 12 hours before it appears.

I gave it a shot and hopefully that will work. Thanks for the tip. :)

I thought that was strictly for error reporting. From the other guys site:

How do I do network issue reporting?
To activate, do a Keyword search for IAMANEDGECUTTER

*** Network must be properly set up and working to use this feature ***
  1. On your remote, press Menu/Parental,Favs&Setup/Miscellanous Options. (you can also use the Menu+Info keys on the DVR to get to the Misc Options screen.)
  2. Select the Report option
  3. Click on Send
  4. Wait for it to finish
  5. You will receive a confirmation key in your response.
    *** Please include this key in any post you make in the issues thread ***
  6. Please note that you can only send one report per hour
  7. If you do not have a network connection, you will not have this option

It looks like it's sporadic as well for the CE'ers on DBS Talk. The IAMANEDGECUTTER doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm willing to try it though....so I did the search on my HR24 and I'll see if Pandora shows up later.

Did the CE last night. No Pandora or YouTube on my HR22 this morning. Just did the IAMANEDGECUTTER search, let's see if it helps.

Well, eating crow here. Scott must have been right. I just got home from some last minute shopping. Three hours later after entering IAMANEDGECUTTER, Pandora and YouTube appeared on my HR24. Time to try that on the other DVR's. Thanks Scott! Merry Christmas!

Edit: Sure enough....entered the keyword on my HR20 and HR21, within no time, Pandora appeared! Woo Hoo!!!

Last edited:
Inputting IAMANEDGECUTTER totally did it for me. While watching football, the receiver rebooted and came back up and bingo. Pandora and Youtube icons. Took about 6 hours before it happened. Thanks for the tip!!

wildbill129 said:
In the search box as though you are searching for a program. Enter the keyword, select the red button and All. You will get no results, click done.

Ok tried that just beeps like its doing nothing but it must be. Thanks

Inputting IAMANEDGECUTTER totally did it for me. While watching football, the receiver rebooted and came back up and bingo. Pandora and Youtube icons. Took about 6 hours before it happened. Thanks for the tip!!

Same for me as well. On my HR23 it was there immediately after download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)