CE's for Christmas Weekend

Why are you selecting the RED button ?

Type in "IMANEDGECUTTER," at the bottom of the screen you will see the red button and "Keyword Search for "IMANEDGECUTTER"" The red button performs the search. Same as scrolling down to the search term and pressing enter. Saves a step. It's how I always search for programs.

I downloaded the latest CE last night on my HR24-100 and I found a weird problem with the guide. When I page up or down the cursor disappears and when selecting a channel it goes to the wrong channel at times. I reset the receiver and it seems to be all right for now. It still is sluggish at times even after the reset.

Type in "IMANEDGECUTTER," at the bottom of the screen you will see the red button and "Keyword Search for "IMANEDGECUTTER"" The red button performs the search. Same as scrolling down to the search term and pressing enter. Saves a step. It's how I always search for programs.

Never noticed it that way.

After looking at it, I see what you mean.

I've already had the Keyword in the search, so I went right to it and didn't see it.

I downloaded the latest CE last night on my HR24-100 and I found a weird problem with the guide. When I page up or down the cursor disappears and when selecting a channel it goes to the wrong channel at times. I reset the receiver and it seems to be all right for now. It still is sluggish at times even after the reset.

me too. The R22 today when I scrolled through the guide it would stay "stuck" on the channel last in the guide. I did a rbr tonight but will deal with it tomorrow

I think that is what it is doing. The channel bar scrolls off the screen instead of going to the top or bottom visible channel when you page up or down. I have only noticed this on th DVR so far.

So I have used Pandora twice on my HR24. It freezes after about 5 songs and can't be restarted. Even going back to live TV and back won't fix it. I have to power off the receiver to get it to work again.

still missing icons from the banner at the top was that way for last 2 releases, totally not crucial but they look nice

So I have used Pandora twice on my HR24. It freezes after about 5 songs and can't be restarted. Even going back to live TV and back won't fix it. I have to power off the receiver to get it to work again.

What model? Works perfectly on the HR22, been listening about 50mins straight while doing a bit of gaming.

I went back to NR on my HR24-100 today due to the guide problems. I had tried two resets but the problem remained. The latest CE works fine on the H24-100.

Tnk guys now the CE working god,logos ,pandora and youtube I doit iamanedgecutter:) tnk satellite guys merry christmas

What model? Works perfectly on the HR22, been listening about 50mins straight while doing a bit of gaming.

HR24-500

My other DVR, HR20, is having guide issues. After scrolling down or up twice, you lose the highlighted selection, so you can't select a program to watch....

I did two dash resets but not back to back and that didn't help. I forgot about doing the guide flush thing and just reloaded NR.

This happens to me and I can reproduce it.
On H21 go to game lounge channel and before it fully loads change channel to an interactive add channel.
Go into settings and change the guide scrolling effects. This breaks it on H24 and H21 and who knows what other receivers.

RBR is the only way to fix it. Also while the main guide scrolling is messed up, the mini-guide no longer scrolls if you push and hold the arrow. If you single push you can get through channels in the mini-guide, but if you select them it never actually goes to the channel it's displaying. Again RBR fixes it.

wildbill129 said:
The guide issues starting happening on my HR21 also. I did red button resets on both, the guide problem went away. That didn't work for you though?

The problem would go away for about a day then return. After two times I went back to the old guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts