CE's for Christmas Weekend

I am also having the guide issues here on my HR21/700 and I lost my Pandora and Youtube icons as well. They just disappeared. Working fine a couple days ago. Had to reset and the guide is fixed but my Pandora and Youtube icons still are missing.

Weird; still working here.

Attachments

• IMAG0230.jpg
    IMAG0230.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 144
I am also having the guide issues here on my HR21/700 and I lost my Pandora and Youtube icons as well. They just disappeared. Working fine a couple days ago. Had to reset and the guide is fixed but my Pandora and Youtube icons still are missing.

Sounds like maybe you lost internet connectivity for a while.

for no reason the HR-24/500 asked for a reboot with current CE. Asked to reboot now or wait, I took the now option. After the reboot I went to the option to file a report, after a few minutes it just rebooted on its own once again. I guess everything is OK. I still have PAN and YOU. Strange Indeed!

for no reason the HR-24/500 asked for a reboot with current CE. Asked to reboot now or wait, I took the now option. After the reboot I went to the option to file a report, after a few minutes it just rebooted on its own once again. I guess everything is OK. I still have PAN and YOU. Strange Indeed!
did you check to see if your software version changed?

Waiting for the Friday night CE ....

Two weeks ago the CE was running PERFECTLY, everything and I seriously considered skipping the next one (last week), then I said, I've NEVER skipped one intentionally, so I went ahead and did it.

While this past weeks has not been BAD, it's just not as good as lasts, this past weeks has run a little slower when using the guide and changing channels.

Hopefully next weeks (this fridays) will correct that minor issue and well be good again !

Interesting! I shut down my TV andHR24/500 receiver around 7pm last night. Came back around 9pm and the HR24 was on. When I turned the TV on, it was in the middle of a reboot re-acquiring satellite signal. All seemed okay afterwards, just found it odd that it rebooted by itself. I guess I wasn't the only one. :)

Interesting! I shut down my TV andHR24/500 receiver around 7pm last night. Came back around 9pm and the HR24 was on. When I turned the TV on, it was in the middle of a reboot re-acquiring satellite signal. All seemed okay afterwards, just found it odd that it rebooted by itself. I guess I wasn't the only one. :)

yeah that was around the time for mine, no up date, everything seems to be working fine :popcorn hopefully this does not happen for the big LSU game Jan 9th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)