CE's for Labor Day Weekend

Tonight the crap is back... After a promising 24 hours of functinality, the Genie is acting up again. Basically, I spend more time trying to get the Genie to work than i do actually watching TV. If you change channels, it goes black and will NOT come back unless you RBR or leave it off for at least 20 minutes. NO DVR controls, no guide, etc. I would revert to NR, but the 740 does the EXACT same thing. I would send an error report, but you need to access the guide to to that...

REALLY miss my HR24.... This is getting VERY old VERY fast.

Hi,
Can someone please explain the sports search, channel 9085? I downloaded the software last night (OXF77) and I don't see the 9085 channel. Is this the correct software issue?

Thank you

HR34-700
2 clients

I don't have that channel anymore since the last update either, but, it may just be that the channel was in a Test mode and nothing to do with the CE ... is any one else getting the channel anymore ?

After my previous post, I double-RBRed my Genie and unplugged it. Yesterday morning, it was running great, faster than ever... and still is. *fingers crossed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)