CE's for New Year's Weekend

WOW I SAW THATS EARLY I GUESS DIRECT TV WANTS AND EARLY START FOR NEW YEARS ;) :)

Hopefully the software guys are cutting out early for a nice party to celebrate the year, they did an amazing job this year with the new software! They deserve it!

Thats good to see, you would have thought that the HR34 would have come out with the New HD Gui already on it though.

I would assume they wanted to work most kinks out of the receiver itself before switching the interface entirely, the other site, is stating that ppl with samsung tvs have rvu working properly already. just need the receiver deca or a connection to your network.

If I notice it's the same software version, can I cancel the current download instead of letting it go all the way through redownloading the same software? I'm assuming you can tell it's the same because the version number in the upper right hand corner and the version number where it says "new software found" is the same, correct?

If I notice it's the same software version, can I cancel the current download instead of letting it go all the way through redownloading the same software? I'm assuming you can tell it's the same because the version number in the upper right hand corner and the version number where it says "new software found" is the same, correct?

Correct and Yes you can as long as it isn't past 90%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts