CE's for New Year's Weekend

Anyone else notice the elimination of the quick delete from the list? I haven't done a CE in a few weeks, but I did so last night on my H22-100 and now when I go to quick delete (dash key twice), it brings up the playlist options. I know there is an alternative (the red key), but that brings up a confirmation window. Just wanted to point out this change in case the removal of the feature wasn't intentional. Not a fan of having to hit extra buttons :-(

I believe this was listed in the CE Notes.

Anyone else notice the elimination of the quick delete from the list? I haven't done a CE in a few weeks, but I did so last night on my H22-100 and now when I go to quick delete (dash key twice), it brings up the playlist options. I know there is an alternative (the red key), but that brings up a confirmation window. Just wanted to point out this change in case the removal of the feature wasn't intentional. Not a fan of having to hit extra buttons :-(

I mentioned it a few weeks ago when I first noticed it. It's a bit of a pain, but I guess it's better than accidentally deleting something.

I downloaded the CE last night and when it booted after finishing the DL, I was greated by a welcome to Pandora and Power-Saving screen. I shut off the receiver (HR-24) and went to bed. I woke up early this afternoon, anxtious to test out Pandora, as I use Pandora regularly on my BlackBerry and on my Logitch Revue. Either it still isn't active or I just can't find it. I re-entered the "iamanimagecutter" search and let it sit for a good 9 hours+ before trying it. I thought it would be in, Menu, Extras, but don't see it. Am I looking in the wrong place? Did I miss something or just need to give it more time? Also what's up with MyDirecTV? It sounds like a great feature, but I always see, "Check back later and we'll have shows to share", but whenever I check back there are no shows listed.

Yes it does take some time for pandora, you tube to appear, I did the ce last light and it hit this afternoon.

I have a question for everyone, guys using the energy feature

Does anyone with an HR34 have Pandora and YouTube? Will these features ever be available on HD receivers?

I believe I got the new guide today because when I restarted with my new hard drive I got an additional update message after it downloaded I had the new guide setup again like two weeks ago so I think it's the hd guide that everyone is getting the main release one not the ce one anymore.

Hmmm; I may be wrong, but can you check it again as it seems a bit odd. I know mine is 0x596 (on my HR22) and 0x4596 (on my H23).

Does any know if the above is current (post #52)? Thanks

I believe I got the new guide today because when I restarted with my new hard drive I got an additional update message after it downloaded I had the new guide setup again like two weeks ago so I think it's the hd guide that everyone is getting the main release one not the ce one anymore.

The date of your latest software upgrade is on the same page as the software number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)