CE's for the last Weekend of April

I'm a gluten for punishment,if the CE isn't canceled for tonight,I'm going to download it again to my HR22 & HR24 & leave my other 3 DVR/receivers on National Release. I don't expect my HR22 & HR24 to see each other afterwards,but my HR23,H24,& H25(all on NR) should hopefully be able to see both.

I downloaded the ce on my two hr24 and my hr22. Mrv lost i reverted my hr24 back to the nr and i still cant see anything on the hr22. So ill wait till next week.

Any improvement over last weeks? Such as guide getting "jumbled, lag, ect...?

nothing different on either except on HR24-200 DVR when i switch channels the channel comes on then goes off and comes on again :)

nothing different on either except on HR24-200 DVR when i switch channels the channel comes on then goes off and comes on again :)

I've had that happening off and on for about 3-4 weeks now.

Seerms to be linked to going from a local channel to a Sat channel from what I can tell.

OK,here we go again.......downloading the CE just to my HR24 first. What am I trying to prove? I want to see if it can still see my other DVRs which are on NR after the CE download & if the other DVRs & my 2 receivers(also on NR) can see it.

OK,I've downloaded the CE to my HR24 & at first my H25 wasn't picking it up as connected,but now it is along with my H24,HR23,& HR22. I'm going to go ahead & download the CE to my HR22 & see what happens. I'm expecting my HR23,H24,& H25 to see it,but not my HR24.

OK,the HR22-100 is not seeing any other DVR after the CE download,& my other DVR's/receivers are not seeing it. So I'll revert back to NR on my HR22,but my HR24 seems to be running ok on the new CE(strange since both had the same NR 059E). The HR24-500 will be the only DVR/receiver that I'll have/keep on the new CE.

An old effect and a new one from this week's CE download:
Still getting video lockup when on Weather Channel during Local on the 8's (or red button at any time).
Noticed the guide was reporting Pacific timezone information. Had to manually set to Central and DST.

Curious...

OK,the HR22-100 is not seeing any other DVR after the CE download,& my other DVR's/receivers are not seeing it. So I'll revert back to NR on my HR22,but my HR24 seems to be running ok on the new CE(strange since both had the same NR 059E). The HR24-500 will be the only DVR/receiver that I'll have/keep on the new CE.
I wonder if you should wait 12 hours and see what happens first, seeing your testing the software :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)