CE's for the last Weekend of April

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
hmmmmmm. now it seems like we may have one for the 34 after all :)

hopefully it sticks and doesn't take almost an hour later like last time. and more importantly contain actual fixes.

HA! I haven't noticed any difference in any CE's for any of the receivers I've done it on. I think the big wigs at DirecTV just goof off and make a new version and the folks get all worked up since it's a new version.

Last CE made the HD logos in my list smaller, only difference I've seen on my HR20 & HR24's ... It will be close to CE time before I make in home tonight.

Have you rebooted them to see if the logos stick? Mine are normal size and I found someone else saying they rebooted and they went back to normal size.

I was hoping they were going to shrink the guide and allow more data on the screen.

Pandora and you tube is still missing from both my hr20-100 and hr23-100, but the UI is so much faster. From last week's download

Last CE made the HD logos in my list smaller, only difference I've seen on my HR20 & HR24's ... It will be close to CE time before I make in home tonight.

reboot like digi said. fixed it for me.

HA! I haven't noticed any difference in any CE's for any of the receivers I've done it on. I think the big wigs at DirecTV just goof off and make a new version and the folks get all worked up since it's a new version.

YES!!!!!!!!! i've felt that way the last month now hehe......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts