CE's for the last Weekend of April

hmmmmmm. now it seems like we may have one for the 34 after all :)

hopefully it sticks and doesn't take almost an hour later like last time. and more importantly contain actual fixes.

HA! I haven't noticed any difference in any CE's for any of the receivers I've done it on. I think the big wigs at DirecTV just goof off and make a new version and the folks get all worked up since it's a new version.

Last CE made the HD logos in my list smaller, only difference I've seen on my HR20 & HR24's ... It will be close to CE time before I make in home tonight.

Have you rebooted them to see if the logos stick? Mine are normal size and I found someone else saying they rebooted and they went back to normal size.

I was hoping they were going to shrink the guide and allow more data on the screen.

Pandora and you tube is still missing from both my hr20-100 and hr23-100, but the UI is so much faster. From last week's download

Last CE made the HD logos in my list smaller, only difference I've seen on my HR20 & HR24's ... It will be close to CE time before I make in home tonight.

reboot like digi said. fixed it for me.

HA! I haven't noticed any difference in any CE's for any of the receivers I've done it on. I think the big wigs at DirecTV just goof off and make a new version and the folks get all worked up since it's a new version.

YES!!!!!!!!! i've felt that way the last month now hehe......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts