CE's for the last Weekend of March

Looks like I didn't miss a thing with last nights ce for the hr34. Another customer candidate without improvements of current bugs to test. Still reading about the same issues.

Getting 05C5 on my HR20 - 700 ...

I've officially retired my last HR20-700 tonight, just waiting on the return boxes to show up.
1 I turned off a few weeks ago still hasn't had a box sent for it.
I mentioned it tonight when I talked with the gal to turn the last one off and she looked it up and didn't find one being sent, so she'll send two this time .

Looks like I didn't miss a thing with last nights ce for the hr34. Another customer candidate without improvements of current bugs to test. Still reading about the same issues.

That's pretty much it. Even on the HR2x CE's. The big one for me on the HR2x ones is the box forcing itself back to 720p, when ever the TV is turned on, even if 720p isn't selected a s a supported resolution. One of my HD tv's can't do 720p(only 480i/p and 1080i) and every time I turn the TV on, I get a scrambled picture till I change the channel.

It's become a bit of an insult that they keep force feeding us what seems like the same version as a CE, knowing full well many of the obvious issues haven't been addressed.

That's pretty much it. Even on the HR2x CE's. The big one for me on the HR2x ones is the box forcing itself back to 720p, when ever the TV is turned on, even if 720p isn't selected a s a supported resolution. One of my HD tv's can't do 720p(only 480i/p and 1080i) and every time I turn the TV on, I get a scrambled picture till I change the channel.

It's become a bit of an insult that they keep force feeding us what seems like the same version as a CE, knowing full well many of the obvious issues haven't been addressed.
I hear ya. They should be addressing these issues soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)