CE's For The Last Weekend Of May

Let's get it on!! :D Version for HR 34/44 Genie is 0870 and Version for HX2X is 087F/0487F!! :)

Last edited:
Hi have a hr/44 it has been acting buggy losing recorded shows. Just did a (CE) can not get the numbers to take ( 02468) goes to to the start screen fast.

Apparently they are fixing the auto delete bug issue with tonight's CE. It may only be the Genie, I'm not sure.

Edit: It's the Genie and HR2x models. H2x models are being advised to not participate.

Last edited:
Hi i have both remotes RC71 and RC64RB for the HR44 tried both with code 02468. When the HR44 comes on it goes FAST to the shelf check and will not take the code.

Hi i have both remotes RC71 and RC64RB for the HR44 tried both with code 02468. When the HR44 comes on it goes FAST to the shelf check and will not take the code.

When the box restarts try to enter 0 the second you see the blue flag light up rather than on the hello screen. Then enter 2 4 6 8

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The minute the light show on the receiver i enter (02468). I have been doing the CE update about year this is the first time that i have problems and some of my recording have delete. I will go to live show then recording about 3 times and it will delete the recording this new.

I didn't have any issue getting the d/l, haven't watched a recorded show since, I'll try one a little latter and see if I'm also having the issue or not.

I ran the CLEARMYBOX 2 code. I have lost everything - from channel logos in the banner to all interactive features. DVR functions do not work and there is still no Pandora or On-Demand.

I also had to reset my AM21 competely. There are no banners, even on ch 125, or guide data for PT RSN channels.

And my clock is 4 hours behind now - it is 11:57 PM EDT, but my on the guide, it says 7:57 PM. UGH DIRECTV...

I posted that last night in the notes area by mistake.

This morning, things are more normal. Time is correct, features are back, logos are there, etc. HOWEVER, there is randomly no audio on certain channels. I have to power off the Genie to get audio back. The client is working, but the guide is white instead of black sometimes. Iwish they'd stop all these stupid add-ons and make the actual product more functional. Who really uses the apps or scoreguide? HDMI CEC always causes issues, why bother with it?

Does anyone watch Fargo? It always records twice, the first time it stops at 11:03. The second time it records, it's all there. Very strange!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)