CE's for the Weekend of 10.14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Lets hope its good tonight but i have feeling it wont be until november :) i hope direct comes out with tonights soon :D :)

whitewolf8214 said:
Lets hope its good tonight but i have feeling it wont be until november :) i hope direct comes out with tonights soon :D :)

notes are posted. As long as they keep refining the new interface I am happy, I love the new interface.

So I read over the stuff on how to do CEE but didn't see if I have to actually join anything? Do I just restart my receiver and type in the code and that's it or do I have to do something else? Thanks guys!

So I read over the stuff on how to do CEE but didn't see if I have to actually join anything? Do I just restart my receiver and type in the code and that's it or do I have to do something else? Thanks guys!

Yup, after you read the guidelines on the forum, so you know what your getting into.

Doing my first CE is cool! Downloading now! So I hate to ask so many questions but if I want to go back to the national version, how is that done? I tried to find that part in the instructions but couldn't? Thanks for the help guys!

just redo the software download outside of the CE....so if you dont like it tomorrow during the day just reboot then 0-2-4-6-8
It will grab the national release then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)