CE's for the Weekend of 11.16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey guys, I have HR24's, I am currently using a CE from a few weeks ago, last one they had 64d.

What is the NR for the HR24's currently ?

The firmware site is showing that 62C will be coming down the stream ... this is older than the CE I currently have from what I can tell.

Should we skip this one as well ?

62C is "lower" in hex than 64D, it's possible that this one is from a different development team or something, who knows. RedH is announcing 62C as new, so I'm thinking that's what it is this week. I'll roll the dice, that's what CE is about, yeah?

The notes, upon further inspection, state that this is a customer candidate based off of a previous CE cycle. So there ya go.

62C is "lower" in hex than 64D, it's possible that this one is from a different development team or something, who knows. RedH is announcing 62C as new, so I'm thinking that's what it is this week. I'll roll the dice, that's what CE is about, yeah?

That cool, my point was that 2 weeks ago I got 64D, so there would be no reason for me to D/L this version that is less than the one I already have, does that make sense ?

Jimbo said:
That cool, my point was that 2 weeks ago I got 64D, so there would be no reason for me to D/L this version that is less than the one I already have, does that make sense ?

Totally. It looks to me like they're asking us edge-cutters to test 62c to be the next NR. I'm going to put it on my secondary hr24-500, and leave 64d on my hr24-200 and compare.

Totally. It looks to me like they're asking us edge-cutters to test 62c to be the next NR. I'm going to put it on my secondary hr24-500, and leave 64d on my hr24-200 and compare.

Thats what I thought too, seeing it was noted as a Customer Candidate .... did we not already run this software earlier ? Maybe not.

Jimbo said:
Thats what I thought too, seeing it was noted as a Customer Candidate .... did we not already run this software earlier ? Maybe not.

Who can keep track these days...

Well everyone I just checked my receivers and my HR34 was auto updated with the national release on 10/31 and my H25s are running the CE from 10/12 0x627. Any noticeable improvements to expect from tonight's CE from what I have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)