CE's for the Weekend of 11.7

Well after download, I'm missing a ton of channels and the audio is breaking up like crazy on my HR34-700 Genie.

And the My DIRECTV is still empty.

Doing a CLEARMYBOX. If that doesn't fix the missing channels, I'll do a 2xRBR.

Well after download, I'm missing a ton of channels and the audio is breaking up like crazy on my HR34-700 Genie.

And the My DIRECTV is still empty.

Doing a CLEARMYBOX. If that doesn't fix the missing channels, I'll do a 2xRBR.
Check it in the morning.

CLEARMYBOX is finish. Have mo' channels missing now. Audio is breaking up on all channels I tried.
After the download is installed, your receiver will be doing several things after rebooting, including downloading guide data, VOD channels, rebuilding To-Do lists, etc. It is normal for your receiver to appear slugish for a while after installing software. You may also have timers that appear missing, etc. Do not worry, as the receiver rebuilds the data over the next few hours, your timers will come back.

It is considered a best practice to download the software at the end of your viewing day, and not "work-out" the new software until the following morning.

Remember - the software download window is generally Friday & Saturday nights, from 11pm - 2:30am ET. This day/time window is occassionally changed, so always check the notes for the exact window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts