CE's for the weekend of 2.24.12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gigahurtz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2006
It's that time again. I'm hoping for another CE for the HR34 that address the MRV issues with it and H25s.

I am expecting something for the HR34 tonight, mainly because they didn't do one last week that I recall.

Also expecting CE's for the same ones that usually get updates.

Of course we won't know till later this evening.

It's that time again. I'm hoping for another CE for the HR34 that address the MRV issues with it and H25s.
I do not think it is a HR 34 issue. I tried to get multiple shows tp play the other night on my H25 and none would it was just stuck in the try again loop. Then without doing anything to the HR34 I restarted the H25. I could then play any program with no try agains

I have the 24-100 (5b6) and last weeks update has caused my screen to flicker when playing recorded shows. The flicker is comparable to when switching between resolutions ... very strange!

My receivers have been running very smooth all week long after the last CE(HR24/100,500)... Still excited to see what under the hood stability is added this week...

My receivers have been running very smooth all week long after the last CE(HR24/100,500)... Still excited to see what under the hood stability is added this week...

Glad to see all is well, I too have had no issues.

Keep in mind that not all CE's include new stuff, UTH stuff generally is just that, nothing noticed usually.

Jimbo said:
I am expecting something for the HR34 tonight, mainly because they didn't do one last week that I recall.

Also expecting CE's for the same ones that usually get updates.

Of course we won't know till later this evening.

If I recall correctly it's been two weeks of no CE release. The last release was 2/3.

Software Download Windows:

Friday, February 24, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, February 25, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

High Definition (HR/H/R22)
  • Hx2x - Expected
  • HR34 - Expected
  • H20 - Not Expected

Standard Definition (R1x/D1x)
  • R1x - Not Expected
  • D1x - Not Expected

the latest national update 2 days ago (0x59e) has been slow and broke my directv, (and all movies has said to come back in an hour for 2 days...) - so I'm hoping this CE will work better till a new national...

This current CE (5b6) has been great for me, fast, no weirdness to speak of. Hr24-200. Any word yet on tonight's version number?

- via iPhone 4S

This current CE (5b6) has been great for me, fast, no weirdness to speak of. Hr24-200. Any word yet on tonight's version number?

- via iPhone 4S

I haven't seen anything listed yet...

Edit:

Looks like 05B8

And a lot of them are up already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)