CE's for the Weekend of 4.20

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Lost pandora and you tube on both a hr20-700 and hr23-100, remote is much faster when scrolling. I like the smaller folder icons. I still wish you could search your list so you could go right to a show with out having to scroll

I am having problems with The Weather Channel, freezes my DRV and causes it to reboot if I use the red interactive button for current weather conditions. HR23-700.

Lost pandora and you tube on both a hr20-700 and hr23-100, remote is much faster when scrolling. I like the smaller folder icons. I still wish you could search your list so you could go right to a show with out having to scroll

Reboot...you are not supposed to have the smaller icons.

I went back to 0x5c8. This one is way too unstable here. You can grab 5c8 early in the morning hours (like 4am - 7am EST).

No probs here either. Records 5 things just fine and MRVs at the same time too.

haven't missed any recordings on either the 24 or 34 and MRV has been flawless. glad to see these two critical features functioning very well for most.

charper1 said:
no issues here on any of the boxes. also; you can get the NR anytime outside the CE window

Depends...
Between 4 - 7 am est you get 5c8
Any other time (like as of this writing) you get 59c (in hex that is a lower version).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I know that it is quite close to the weekend and the next wave of CE releases, but I figured that I should put up something that I have noticed over the past week with this firmware (0x5DE on an HR23/700). Prior to Saturday 4/21, I was using an older CE release (I think that it was 0X5BC) on the HR23/700 and was noticing some video glitches (pixelation and freezing) on almost any live channel in any weather condition. I ran the signal meter and all looked fine and nothing was out of the ordinary there, so I decided to update to a newer version of the software (0x5DE). When the receiver booted back up after the D/L, all seemed fine-- no real issues with video and only the expected slow downs while the receiver rebuilt what it needed to. By Tuesday 4/24, the video issues were coming back again and have been continuing to get worse daily. I also have a H24/700 that I use in the house and it also has 0x5DE and I have had no issues with the video like I had on the DVR. The only issue on that receiver is that I have still not gotten my channel icons back as of yet-- the last CE before this one took 2-3 weeks to get them back, and I can live without them. Is there anything that I could do to try and resolve the video issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)