CE's for the Weekend of 8.15

No haven't changed anything ever!! :)
Didn't mean to change settings or set up ... I meant change the channels to different programs and see if your Audio stays ....
At least NOW, if you do lose it, you can reboot and get it back with the NR, unlike when this happens in the CE time frame.

Didn't mean to change settings or set up ... I meant change the channels to different programs and see if your Audio stays ....
At least NOW, if you do lose it, you can reboot and get it back with the NR, unlike when this happens in the CE time frame.
Since this last CE update Audio was good when changing channels but go back on Dvr Audio still is going out but not as bad as 1st was!!I am just going to stay n this they will come out to improve it with next couple CE's!! :)

I've gotten audio back after a cut-out by one skip back. Annoying, but workable.

I've gotten audio back after a cut-out by one skip back. Annoying, but workable.
Hows that again ?

I will lose audio after changing channels about 2-3 times.
Have since when back to NR ...

This current CE they are trying has had two swings and misses, I guess if Fridays doesn't do any better, they STRIKE OUT !

When I have no audio (usually out of a pause), I can hit skip/slip back once, and it comes back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)