CFL 2012 Season

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Next week starts the CFL season. I'm waiting to see if the NFL Network carries any CFL games this season. At least watching the CFL is a good appetizer until the start of both NFL & college football. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers should be debuting their new stadium this season.

There's talk that if the NFL Network doesn't get the games this season the NBC Sports Network might[worst case scenario is they'll be on ESPN3].

Try as hard as I can,I can NEVER take Arena Football seriously,but I look forward to the beginning of July when the CFL season starts because I feel like it is the start of "real football." Afterwards comes both college & NFL football.

Last edited:
We went to several arena games when the Talons were still in Tulsa but I have a hard time watching it on tv. I've enjoyed the cfl games for years, it's just hard to find them on tv. My uncle in Vancouver would record and send them to me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Hope is on a network, love to catch any kind of football as I get ready for NFL and college

I use to watch a lot of the Hamilton and Toronto games when I lived in upstate New York. As some have mentioned, it is the 'appetizer before the main course'!

I can't get ESPN 3 even though I have Time Warner Cable because of their stupid policy of having internet only doesn't get it.

I doubt that is gonna happen unless TSN sells their broadcasts to independent border stations.

oh contrair monfrar.....Rider home games were on free to air (no fibre at Taylor Field) and if I remember right Friday Night Football was out there (one game if there was a DH)...so they are out there..

It has been mentioned in the forums over at CFL.ca that there is (but not yet announced) a new US TV deal that would start with the second half of the season plus the playoffs and Grey Cup. Many think it will be with the NBC Sports Network, but that is just speculation.

It has been mentioned in the forums over at CFL.ca that there is (but not yet announced) a new US TV deal that would start with the second half of the season plus the playoffs and Grey Cup. Many think it will be with the NBC Sports Network, but that is just speculation.

The games are listed on ESPN3 on my Iphone for this weekend.

Watching the CFL on ESPN3 is just abysmal tonight. The video quality is poor. Has the CFL ever heard of the concept of a "MULTI-YEAR" TV contract? It is ridiculous to constantly have to wait until the kick off of the first game of the season to find out who is carrying the games in the U.S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts