CFL on NFL Net

Looked like the RoughRiders were getting a little frisky this week. Better than their performances the first 3 weeks anyway. It was a pretty good 1st half. I missed the second half, thanks to being on call this evening. I will have to check out the rest of the game on ESPN 3 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The surprise teams of this season are the undefeated Edmonton Eskimos & the Winnipeg Blue Bombers who have the second best record in the CFL. Both teams are in 1st place in their respective divisions,& I wonder if it is too early to ask if we might see 2 new faces in the Grey Cup this season. The Blue Bombers are leading the CFL in sacks this season also.

Looks like NFL net has already pushed the CFL games to the backburner. The games are tape delayed to late Sunday night Monday morning now in my guide. Looks like I will be back to ESPN 3 for my football fix now.

Well looks like NFLNet put the CFL games back on live this week. Montreal at Toronto on tonight. Saskatchewan at BC tomorrow night. Some live football until the NFL preseason starts next week.

Canadian football is not bad...

....this is the 3rd straight week on the NFL Network with their game of the week on TSN that I have watched and it is quite entertaining football with some good crowds. I think next year, I might start to follow some of the players and teams. I know when I lived in upstate NY, I used to watch the Toronto Argonauts(sp?) back in the mid 80s.

....this is the 3rd straight week on the NFL Network with their game of the week on TSN that I have watched and it is quite entertaining football with some good crowds. I think next year, I might start to follow some of the players and teams. I know when I lived in upstate NY, I used to watch the Toronto Argonauts(sp?) back in the mid 80s.

Which game did they show? I thought they were replaying NFL Pre-Season games so I didn't check to see if they were carrying any CFL games this week.

you are suppose to put
[ /spoiler] (minus the gap) between them so it looks like this

Montreal & Calgary are tied right now at 21-21 in the 4th Quarter.

ESPN has the Little League World Series..maybe u should check that out...........

juan said:
ESPN has the Little League World Series..maybe u should check that out...........

Why? Little League is of no interest to me unless someone I know is playing, my home town of Miami/South Florida is playing or Puerto Rico was the International representative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)