CFL on NFL Net

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
CFL Playoffs and Gray Cup

CFL Playoffs and Gray Cup

happy to report that Altitude Sports and Entertainment long time CFL carrier on
DirecTV - 681 & Dish Network Channel 410
will have todays playoffs and Gray Cup next week.

shame how the N F L channel dropped these games and the Grey Cup what's up with that ?

even tape delay would have been better than nothing oh well.

Last edited:
because they'd rather have a computer slate with scores on it and NFL Radio on it while the early NFL games are on :rolleyes:
They could have at least shown the Eastern final today

Congrats to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers & the BC Lions advancing to the Grey Cup. Earlier in the season it seemed like the BC Lions was competing in the CFL version of "Suck for Luck." But they not only pulled it together,they are playing in IMO the best stadium in the CFL,& unlike the Dallas Cowboys failing to make it to the Super Bowl last year played at Cowboy Stadium,the BC Lions made it to the Grey Cup being played at BC Place this season. I guess the NFL Network needs to learn that there are more teams to the CFL than the Montreal Alouettes & Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Any truth to the rumor that the CFL is going to try to invade the USA again... this time with TV contracts? I hear that Rochester NY, Detroit MI/Toledo OH/Windsor ON region and Portland, OR are prime candidates. I just don't see it, but this is what I hear. It just seems like the US football fans only care about college (Div I ONLY) and NFL. Anything else they don't care. It dies on the vine.

Any truth to the rumor that the CFL is going to try to invade the USA again... this time with TV contracts? I hear that Rochester NY, Detroit MI/Toledo OH/Windsor ON region and Portland, OR are prime candidates. I just don't see it, but this is what I hear. It just seems like the US football fans only care about college (Div I ONLY) and NFL. Anything else they don't care. It dies on the vine.

I doubt it because for one,U.S. stadiums generally can't expand to CFL field dimensions(with the exception of Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego & the Alamodome in San Antonio).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)