CH 2 Chicago Problems with sounds and pixeling.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lilexecutioner

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
Chicago, IL
I have an HR21 I think, I will have to check again but it’s the silver HD DVR. When watching channel 2 in Chicago I get either a lot of pixilation or a lot of distorted sound. I have checked my signals and they look decent. However I don’t know what sat or transponder channel 2 is on to see if the signal for the channel is bad. I have tried to reboot the receiver and nothing. Maybe some of you can help me here to see what's going on.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to start a new thread. I didnt see that thread. But its just been really really bad the last 3 days. I can bare it because i have been dealing with it but this weekend has just been unbareable.

I would if cbs was actually braudcasting on a frequency that people could recive their DT signal. I know guy's who live 12 milies from their transmitter who cant get them on VHF 3. I really wish they would get on the ball with WTTW and build their VHFHI 12 transmitter allready. WBBM is going to convert WTTW's analoge transmitter from 11 to 12. They are jus waiting for WTTW to sign off their analoge signal, in order to do so. I really really really wish that WTTW would request an early flashcut to digital so WBBM can start their transmitter build, wich has not even started yet folks.

It has been pretty bad as of late. Tons of audio and video break ups and glitches. It has been really annoying when watching shows like The Unit and football games.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)