Challenge! Ps3 ncaa

Allright Stu! Actually I will take even more pleasure defeating you and your LUCKEYES considering I am right here in the middle of Buckeye country and have to hear about it every dsingle day of my life. I hate sweater vests!!

On another note...how come everytime I title a thread, it doesn't come out bold? The non capitalization was my fault....on both counts, if anyone that sees this can correct it, please do!

Last edited:
I played against someone who was the Seminoles last night... i picked the first team with similar ratings or i would have just been UNLV probably (live in Vegas, dont really care much about college ball just wanted to try online).

He kept doing this lame roll way out of the pocket and back 10-12 yards and chucking it 50-60 yards and manually catching it with a tall WR whenever he needed a big gain :(

Lost 31-14, with all my points coming in the 4th quarter. Was still fun, was just sad to see cheese on the day the game launches. Have never really been into playing games like this online.

Have the 360 version, and am going to try and get some friends together and do the dynasty stuff online. Way back when when life was simpler we used to get together every Saturday night and play through a franchise on Madden, will be great once you can do that online.

flyingJ we can play soon, but I might need a couple days, I gotta figure out special teams, as I cant do anything there...the return men always have a 26 yard return average, and I am breaking the wedge like I should on kickoffs, I just dont understand....is that the way it is for you?

I have kinda been going around that fist group in the wedge instead of through them. Haven't noticed any major yardage on the returns, heck, I figure anything inside their 35 is okay. I am finding that the offense is blowing away the defense. I seem to be able to score at will, but not exactly stopping many either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts