Changed local market now ipad iphone app locals wrong

Status
Please reply by conversation.
changed my local channels market on acct. But my ipad iphone app is still showing old locals in guide. How do i update. Ive deleted. Logged out. Back in and no luck. Refreshed acct
Many of us have still never got our locals to show up .... consider yourself lucky.

That's happened to me several times after "moving". For me it just takes a few days and the new locals show up.

Can anyone watched their "moved" locals while physically out of the DMA? They all show up and show as able to stream, but all the "moved" (Boston) channels no longer let me stream. I am "moved" to where I still get my home locals (Vermont) - HD only - on Directv with their signifcantly viewed status and they all work fine. When I was visiting family near Boston for Christmas, I was able to watch both sets of locals.

As I said, it usually just takes a few days, and then the phone or tablet catches up.

But it's hit or miss. I haven't "moved" or moved in a while, some days I can watch my "moved" locals, other days I can't. 95% of the time, I am on the same wifi when I try. It always works when I use the cell signal, but I can only do that when I am 20+ miles away in a town with the luxury of 4GLTE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts