Changes for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the settings for Threads Per Page, Posts Per Page, and Conversations Per Page. I use those settings too and don't see them in the Beta.

Oops, I tried one of the x2 themes and either theirs a bug or it needs to be identified as polar bear in a blizzard as all I see is a solid white screen.

Edit: Yep, I broke it, at least for me. I guess I crossed the Streams...

Oops, I tried one of the x2 themes and either theirs a bug or it needs to be identified as polar bear in a blizzard as all I see is a solid white screen.

See if you can see things better over there now Roland.

Yep, same for me. Please reset me as well.

Most of the things people have mentioned above, I have not found for Xenforo 2.0 yet.

Last night I tried finding updates to what we have and only found about 12 of them out of the 84. But last night I was searching for the names of plugins we have and didn't go looking or search for features like that.

As I said before we are not rushing to move to it, but will have to move to it over the next few months.

Heck programming the styles to get them the way I want is going to take a few weeks alone.

Please just keep trying it out and leaving feedback there or here so I know what to look for when searching. :)

The polar bear in blizzard display theme got me too (solid white screen no contents). Could I get a reset, please? Should have read this entire thread before beta testing. Sorry.

The polar bear in blizzard display theme got me too (solid white screen no contents). Could I get a reset, please? Should have read this entire thread before beta testing. Sorry.

All set. it appears the UI.X Dark is having issues.

I like the Fresh Blue for the Pub members only.

We have the fresh blue here now. That one and camp carried over as there are no style modifications done to them (only the color codes were changed)

Unfortunately Satelliteguys classic and the other styles had extensive changes done to them and those things did not transfer over.

As I said before going to take a lot of work and time to get things the way we want.

As always take a look at the addons over at XenForo.com and tel me if you see anything interesting we should consider.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
We have the fresh blue here now. That one and camp carried over as there are no style modifications done to them (only the color codes were changed)

Unfortunately Satelliteguys classic and the other styles had extensive changes done to them and those things did not transfer over.

As I said before going to take a lot of work and time to get things the way we want.

As always take a look at the addons over at XenForo.com and tel me if you see anything interesting we should consider.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

No problem getting by without Threads, Posts, and Conversations Per Page settings, and also Multiview. But the Thread display setting is a biggy for me. I set mine to view Newest post first when I open a thread. If that setting is done away with I will have to figure out another way to view posts when a thread is first opened. I want to see the newest post, not an older one.
How do fellow SatGuys members view a thread when first opened up? I primarily use Chrome browser in my lap top. In my smartphone I get an email for a new post and then click on the View This Thread button that opens SatGuys in a Chrome browser. I do not use the SatGuys app and also do not use Tapatalk. I think the Chrome browser works pretty good in my laptop and smartphone. Is the SatGuys and Tapatalk app better to use in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)