Changes to the VOOM Forum...

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
We are creating a new forum to keep FAQ and important information. This new forum is a sub-forum to our VOOM forum and will be available to everyone. Anyone can reply in the sub-forum but New threads will only be allow in the main forum.

We are moving some threads there.

I have moved three threads that were stuck in our voom main forum; the sub-forum is titled 'Important VOOM Information & FAQ's" and can be found at top of our forum.

How about a sub-forum for all threads and discussions specific to particular city, state or region? As more and more members join this forum we will see an increased number of new threads like "Any VOOMers in city N?" or "Which OTA channels are available in area M?" They will quickly overwhelm the main forum...

Ilya said:
How about a sub-forum for all threads and discussions specific to particular city, state or region? As more and more members join this forum we will see an increased number of new threads like "Any VOOMers in city N?" or "Which OTA channels are available in area M?" They will quickly overwhelm the main forum...

Done... Thanks for the suggestion Ilya and thanks Scott for adding it so quickly.

Thanks Ilya for the great suggestion! As you may have already seen there is now a VOOM in your Area forum.

Just goes to show we really do listen to our members at SatelliteGuys!!

Well either Voom has the most avid customers,great HDTV, or it's just because it's new and things are changing day by day(see what happens this week)or yes maybe because it has problems.Judging by numbers of posts voom has taken over here 1/2 of what E* is in a short time,the posts on YAHOO have doubled month to month (almost) and the Love/hate posts on that other place A-- forum is increasing..Whatever it's getting very interesting...Congradulations Scott,Sean U.s satellite et al and the Voomers!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Thanks Ilya for the great suggestion! As you may have already seen there is now a VOOM in your Area forum.
Just goes to show we really do listen to our members at SatelliteGuys!!
Good! Now we won't have to scroll through threads that don't apply to us. Thanks!

If you want to see all new posts posted in the VOOM forum and sub forums ONLY, click on "New VOOM Forum Posts".

The Sub-Forums are only available through the main VOOM Forum. Remember that New Threads for these sub-forums need to be created in the Main Forum and then they will be moved to the sub-forums. You may reply to posts in the sub-forums.

Acerone said:
That also would be a good place to move all your sticky post to.

We will be cleaning this area and un-sticking some threads. We are working and listening to all your suggestions.

Another nice addition that I just noticed: "New VOOM Forum Posts". I don't think we had this before. At least it wasn't VOOM-specific as I remember...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts