Changes to World Harvest TV 99W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
First day of the new year brought schedule changes to WHT on 99W-C band. For those who watched Daniel Boone, at 3pm C, and Rifleman at 4, 4:30pm C-its all jumbled up now ( I knew McCain had been shooting way way too many people for a religious channel) . Green Acres at 230pm C appears to be gone also. These were all on the LESEA 1 channel. Titan TV shows no change so far. And on the Lesea5 channel, changes too but I haven't written them down yet. They still show Gunsmoke but I think it backed up to 4pm instead of 5, and Daniel Boone no longer airs at 6pm central (that's the KWHS-channel)
So far I have discovered Daniel Boone moved to 3pm on the Lesea-3 channel, and I believe it was 4pm on Lesea-5. Rifleman has been retired, I guess. Maybe he'll come back later! I like these channels because they show the full-length original episodes, and not that many commercials.
On the Lesea-1 channel at 3pm now, it is the syrupy goodness of Highway to Heaven. I'll try to document the changes further when I get it figured out, can't learn much from their website, there's too many affiliate stations to read through.

Thanks Corrado, I never looked at them that late at night, maybe I better. I have been recording the old Rifleman shows and was down to less than 6 to go having them all, now it seems like they're gone. I did notice today that Green Acres was back on, but an hour or two later than the usual 230pm slot.

KWHS also has Happy Days on at 10:pM EST. Funny it's scheduled that same slot against the HUB TV channel.

On the weekends Me TV and RTV have the Rifleman airing competing with each other at 5:pM. Normally Rifleman starts at 11:AM on RTV and 6:pM on Me TV but with more commercials. I've seen it on AMC Network last year with a ridiculous amount of interruptions. I have seen it on another religious channel also but can't quite remember where.

I haven't tried the Me-tv versions yet, but I suspect they cut an extra 3min out of the show for more advertising. World Harvest was showing the entire show. RTV was editing too, though not to the same extent, guess I'll have to find my missing eps on one of those channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts