Channel 1 VOD

I noticed it around 2 weeks ago. From what I can see, they are duplicates of the 500 channels. I think the reason they're at this location vs up in the 500 range is MOST people won't see them in the 500s.

I need to block the ones at the channel 1 spot(s). When I want our local channels in the guide, I hit "000" to get at the start of them. Previously, it put channel "2" at the top and I could see it, channel 7 and 16. Now, I see a screenful of VOD channels.

You mean I can't block them today ? Heh, I didn't realize that... I've blocked the PPV channels and considered them sorta the same.

I usually look at my own favorites list. It was never there. I somehow went into the all channels list for a minute and found them there just today.

I have seen this on "The List" but was showing as not available for some time. Is it time that status was changed? Digiblur?

You will be able to block the VOD channels with the next software release. I dont know however when that software is coming out.

Thanks for posting this, Scott. We can block it now, but as soon as we put the receiver into standby mode, the block is removed.

Currently running software version L661RMGB-N on VIP 722Ks. Hope DN gets the software update pushed out quickly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts