Channel 102 Now Available Free Preview Channel

Or us F1 fans! :up

+1 .. but - F1 is not broadcast in HD right now ... Hopefully they will get their fingers out at some point this season and realize that F1 is why HD was invented.

For a whole bunch of guys on the bleeding edge of technology - its disgusting that F1 has not gone HD yet.

:mad:

Is there supposed to be something happening Feb 1st besides a ton of people calling into Dish asking for the 10 dollar HD pack?

I thought the new channels Feb 1st was just a rumor.....

+1 .. but - F1 is not broadcast in HD right now ... Hopefully they will get their fingers out at some point this season and realize that F1 is why HD was invented.

For a whole bunch of guys on the bleeding edge of technology - its disgusting that F1 has not gone HD yet.

:mad:

F1 has been HD for 2 years now, but the FIA only allows the home county to have the HD feed otherwise it is used for the FIA PPV channels in Europe.

F1 has been HD for 2 years now, but the FIA only allows the home county to have the HD feed otherwise it is used for the FIA PPV channels in Europe.

Interesting .. i was under the impression that F1 had not yet been shown anywhere in HD as they did not have the hardware in place to make it happen. (most places only moved to 16:9 last year from 4:3)

I thought i had read that later this season HD broadcasts would be available for the first time from select places .. but that a "full" Hi-def rollout was still a couple of seasons away - I stand corrected if this is not the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)