Channel 1080 - new movie (and another 10/4)

I can't find Hulk at all in 1080P on the VOD. I really wanna see how it looks but haven't found anything yet in 1080P.

Go to channel 1100, select ALL, then scroll down (our use the search box) to Test your 1080p with the HULK!, just checked and it's still there. It's not the movie just the trailer.

Last edited:
Rad, do I need to be using CE? I am running NR right now.

There hasn't been a CE since 0x29b rolled national, which is what all my HR2X's are running and you should have the same. I have it on my HR20-700's, HR21-100 and HR22-100.

I don't have it. I have Harold and Kumar Escape from Gua... then it the next line is Journey To The Center Of The Ea... When I search for "Hulk", all that I see is Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Ghampionship 1.. on VOD.

What am I doing wrong? I have an HR21-200 with 0x29b.

I don't have it. I have Harold and Kumar Escape from Gua... then it the next line is Journey To The Center Of The Ea... When I search for "Hulk", all that I see is Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Ghampionship 1.. on VOD.

What am I doing wrong? I have an HR21-200 with 0x29b.
Are you going to channel 1100, not 1000 and then don't search for Hulk, it starts with TEST.

Very nice picture. Will the VOD release on the 19th be in 1080P then too just as the trailer?

it might be. how does it look? i can't see it because it's at 24hz. but even in 1080i/60 it still looks fantastic.

REY, It is amazing picture. If VOD PPV were always released same day as Bluray, I may just consider doing VOD PPV more often. The suround sound was great too.