Channel 720 troubles again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
I can not get the blue box to appear on channel 720 on either of my genie receivers. Therefore I can not listen to the game that I want. CSR was of little help. Any suggestions ? the main receiver works fine.

I can not get the blue box to appear on channel 720 on either of my genie receivers. Therefore I can not listen to the game that I want. CSR was of little help. Any suggestions ? the main receiver works fine.
I just checked mine, when I went to the channel, the blue box was not there, but once I hit a up/down or side to side button it showed up ... gave it a second and was able to move to different boxes.

Tried all of the above and spent 30 minutes in a chat with support. No help. They are sending 2 new genies. I don’t think that is going to solve the problem. Really p****es me off. That is what I like best about that channel.

Tried all of the above and spent 30 minutes in a chat with support. No help. They are sending 2 new genies. I don’t think that is going to solve the problem. Really p****es me off. That is what I like best about that channel.
How long has that been happening ?

Can't you manually enter the channel numbers?

your only allowed 1 genie, they cant send 2

I'm sure he meant to say a client, not a genie.

That would defeat the whole purpose of watching that channel. I can watch multiple games and pick which to listen to the audio.
I didn't realize you were trying to use the mix channel to watch all of the games, that wasn't clear by your first post. I have noticed the same issue but it returns to normal eventually.

I fond a way to work around it. If you work over to the Video/Audio , you can select the individual screen you want to listen to. It is a pain, but it works. I have no idea why the blue box still appears on the main receiver and not the clients.

Reactions: raoul5788
Received new minis. Hooked them up. Same problem. After lengthy chat with 2 different people one of the genies (the one I watch the most) was working fine. Turned it on tonight and sure enough, right back where I started. At least, I know how to move the sound, but the blue box was so much easier.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts