Channel 879

Status
Please reply by conversation.

squigy0

Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
Owings Mills, MD
I'm off of work tomorrow, and can't WAIT to check out XM High Voltage with Opie & Anthony from the comfort of my recliner in front of my TV! I hope either that the recording restrictions are taking off of the TiVO OR the program guide accurately depicts what show is on so I that can set a Wish List to record the show every day!

If you're a DirecTV subscriber, and haven't heard this show yet, tune in for the rest of this week, 7am - 11am Eastern, and you'll be hooked!

i have a friend that is an XM sub as well and he doesn't miss a show... personally, i don't care for it at all. i would rather listen to just about any other channel... its definitely one of those things you either love it or hate it. i'm sure a lot of D* subs will be happy.

squigy0 said:
I'm off of work tomorrow, and can't WAIT to check out XM High Voltage with Opie & Anthony from the comfort of my recliner in front of my TV! I hope either that the recording restrictions are taking off of the TiVO OR the program guide accurately depicts what show is on so I that can set a Wish List to record the show every day!

If you're a DirecTV subscriber, and haven't heard this show yet, tune in for the rest of this week, 7am - 11am Eastern, and you'll be hooked!

First time I heard these guys, I love em so far. lol...talking about the whole nintendo/puppy game thing...lol...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)