Channel check request "AmericanLife TV Network" G 4R 99W Ku or G1R C band.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ken2400

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Central NY State
Just wonder if AmericanLife TV Network is on G 4R and in the clear. If anyone has C band it also listed at G1R.

Thanks for the time/help

AmericanLife TV Network

ken2400 said:
Just wonder if AmericanLife TV Network is on G 4R and in the clear. If anyone has C band it also listed at G1R.

Thanks for the time/help

ken2400,
it's on channel 603 in the clear (unless NPS has it as part of there digital package, which I have, but I don't think so) on G4R. You need a 4Dtv and a KU feedhorn to get it. I don't know about the one on G1R. I think it's no longer available there, but they could be denying me access. All I get is a good signal with "0" quality and no picture or sound. I think it's gone, but I could be wrong. It's definately on G4R.

Thanks for looking into this voomvoom. If anyone else can confirm that would be GREAT. I need to look into 4DTV now.

voomvoom said:
ken2400,
it's on channel 603 in the clear (unless NPS has it as part of there digital package, which I have, but I don't think so) on G4R. You need a 4Dtv and a KU feedhorn to get it. I don't know about the one on G1R. I think it's no longer available there, but they could be denying me access. All I get is a good signal with "0" quality and no picture or sound. I think it's gone, but I could be wrong. It's definately on G4R.

It's open key (so far at least) you will have to have some kind programming authorized even if it's just the guide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)