Channel for StarzonDemand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I know I had this a month ago and now I cannot find it; what is the channel number for it? I do have the ultimate pay an arm and a leg package as well in case thats a concern.

Thanks Mike, that is what I thought it was but it's not in my guide. I hit 5747 and the nearest channel is 5438, 510 and then 9414. Any idea why?

Like I said previously, I have the package with everything and if I knew had to lock channels, that could possibly be the answer. I have my receiver hooked up through a phone line and was thinking could this be a problem considering it not hooked up to the internet, but then again, that would not be right because I had it a month ago. Any other suggestions?

thanks everyone . . . I just did the old restart and there it was . . . sorry to bother everyone. By the way, I tried to chat online with a service rep who informed me that that channel has never been offered and will not be in the near future . . . maybe I should have taken a screen capture and emailed it to him :) i see there is only 1 movie there (ratatouille), will more content be uploaded in the future?

I have 3 movies atm. I think it depends on when you watch TV during the night/day as to if it has a tuner to download with. I have Pirates of C 2, Ratatouie and Meet the Robinsons right now.

I've checked it quite a few times, and I've seen 7 or 8 different movies on there at various times.

However, the one time I tried to watch it, the movie got interrupted because the DVR was trying to record two things at once. A normal DVR recording would have kept going, but this decided that the "channel" needed to be changed.

It really looks lousy though, worse than a regular SD channel in my opinion

How is everyone getting this? I manged to get one movie on vod once, it always says no movies available. I have aep and broadband connection and I get nothing. I have two 622s?

I do not think it uses the broadband for this, but downloads off of satellite instead. I have had 4 movies at one time. Today, I just checked down to 2 movies, Ratotoille and Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End. Meet the Robinsons went away from 2 days ago. This is the same on both my 622s.

It looks like more of a beta product testing.

Broadband has nothing to do with it. It works just like Dish On Demand or whatever they call it. Just records movies from a hidden (apparently overcompressed) channel somewhere.

People who don't get anything...what sat positions do your see? Maybe it comes from someplace you aren't tuned into. Or maybe you just watch TV 24/7, since I think it only records things when it's in standby.

129 is not available in my region of the US. I have it on both my 622's. Since it shows movies currently on Starz and no HD, I would think if would be on either 110 or 119.

Edit: I checked the ekb, it is located on 110.

That could be where the application channel 5747 lives, but does not say where they download the videos from.

I have three 622's, and do get some movies downloaded into the Starz On Demand. But At various times there have been different movies on each. I suspect it depends on when your receiver is not busy and can download the movies. Since I have different programs recording on each receiver they are busy at different time.

I see 61.5/110 and 119 but do not get them, when I called the csr didnot know whay i eas talking about, why the hit and miss. Im in south fla.

I see 61.5/110 and 119 but do not get them, when I called the csr didnot know whay i eas talking about, why the hit and miss. Im in south fla.

Are you looking for it at the channel number above or by going to Dish On Demand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts