Channel list after mapmaster

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Hi everyone,
I finally got around to updating my 920 using mapmaster! My receiver started dropping tiles and they were no where to be found and they appeared to not be coming back! :D Also, Great work by the way! And i want to thank all the mapmaster guys for your hard work! I think we might have got off on the wrong foot! Or it was rumored, i was a bad guy and extremely hated by one forum user! :D
But, anyways i noticed after loading the latest maps i noticed most of the channels are now in different places. Like, i don't have a c3 617 (Velocity) anymore and on G9. I have a 108,118,151 and 162. I think two of those channels are the HBO's? But, I have no clue what the other two are. So, does anybody have a channel list to share? Or do i have to compare map parameters in the text document to lyngsat!
Thanks

The maps usually now follow the frequencies on most satellites with the exception of a couple of satellites due to those being active still with being overwritten if certain things were changed on them.

As for Velocity try C3-250
I believe you will find it there.
Every attempt was made to include every DC2 signal up there on the proper satellite.

The remaining DC2 signals on G9 are all there, AFAIK.
If you know of any change let me know so I can get them into the maps if they are not there.

The maps have pretty much been a 1 man show more or less so that is not always easy to get every change that occurs.

The programmer has done a great job with the map restoration program and without him there would have been no map restoration available for these receivers.

As for getting off on the wrong foot, I have no clue as to what your talking about. I know there is one individual who pretty much hates anyone and anybody who does not bow down to their lies and deceitful ways but hey sure glad you finally got around to putting in your maps and making use of the receiver once more.

I know there is one individual who pretty much hates anyone and anybody who does not bow down to their lies and deceitful ways but hey sure glad you finally got around to putting in your maps and making use of the receiver once more.

Yeah, that was him! :D
Thanks for the velocity info as that channel went ITC quite a bit! HBOHD used to too! But, motorola took that out my factory maps long ago! But, now that i have all the maps maybe i'll catch it again!

I can say the MAPMASTER is SUPER ! Have remapped 3 920 receivers and have had few problems. Replaced a battery in a dead 920 and got it working again thanks to MAPMASTER. Use that receiver as a dish mover and music machine. If you have not done it add a DVB HD receiver to LNB line with a DC block connected. This will get some HD tv there is work being done to supply Powervu to the consumer and this is HD DVB.
LOVE MY BUD's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)